As a Chinese Medicine Clinic, we diagnose and treat patients based on the principles of traditional Chinese Medicine. This perspective may overlap with the understanding of a particular condition in Western medicine, or it may differ significantly.
We help patients to understand how treatments and recommendations based on Chinese medicine may resolve complaints, cure disease, or improve the overall functioning and well-being.
Not only is acupuncture clinically effective, but it also is generally relaxing, calming and energizing.
The following list of conditions are those most commonly treated in our clinic:
- ARTHRITIC PAIN including osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- AUTOIMMUNE DISORDERS such as Lupus, Sjogren & Sicca Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- CANCER CARE SUPPORT
- COMMON COLD relief and prevention/immunity boost
- CHRONIC FATIGUE
- CROHN’S DISEASE
- DENTAL PAIN
- GERD (acid reflux)
- FIBROMYALGIA and MYOFACIAL PAIN SYNDROME
- FROZEN SHOULDER
- HEADACHES and MIGRAINES
- HYPERTENSION (high blood pressure)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- INSOMNIA and sleep disturbance
- LYME DISEASE
- MENIERE’S DISEASE & VERTIGO
- MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS
- MENSTRUAL irregularities, pain, PMS and associated symptoms
- PAIN and INJURIES of musculoskeletal system, including ankle pain, carpal tunnel, elbow pain, hip pain, low back and sacral pain, neck pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, whiplash, bursitis, tendonitis and more
- PREGNANCY support and related conditions (morning sickness/nausea, digestive disturbances, insomnia, pain, breech position, labor induction, etc.)
- POST-SURGICAL PAIN
- RESPIRATORY DISORDERS including allergies, asthma, bronchitis, COPD and sinusitis
- STRESS REDUCTION
- STROKE REHABILITATION
- ULCERATIVE COLITIS
- WOMEN’S HEALTH
Click here to view the complete list of conditions for which acupuncture has been proven to be effective, as compiled by the World Health Organization.